Thursday, June 27, 2013

MAYDAY MAYDAY!!

So I'm just the luckiest when it comes to computers. Some of the keys on my keyboard have just decided they don't want to play on my team anymore and totally just up and quit (and when I say some, I mean 78% of them). Way to leave me hangin' there guys. Doesn't help that I'm in JAPAN. The first question is...what do I do now? Buy a new computer? Yikes!! Here I come amazon for a usb keyboard...huge lingering sigh of  absolute disappointment.
Second question is...oh sure Liv, well how did you write this blog when your keys don't work? hmmmm...?
I'm so glad you asked.

Play these two videos at the same time for the explanation...I guess I'll be back when I figure the keyboard situation out.


mytimeconsumingjapanesediaries.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment