Saturday, August 31, 2013

Packing: the ruin-er of all things happy.

I highly dislike packing.

Wait, two bags? How much weight? Is this weight per bag? Oh no...that's for my second flight so I'll have eaten theoe treats already. Hold on...did I check in yet? I've got too many bags! I'm going to need to send things home. How much is this? How much will it cost me if I go over weight? Ohhhh crap I forgot about what I'm wearing TO the airport. I haven't even packed my toiletries yet! Okay, I'm starting again.

...seriously. This can go on forever.

Packing is an art and am I a child clenching a crayon in their fist drawing anywhere but inside the lines.

Sigh. Where is my mother when I need her most? She's a packing superhero! Regardless, I have less than 24 hours left in Japan to figure this all out. I fly out of Fukuoka airport tomorrow morning at 9:45 am and then out of Narita airport in Tokyo at 7:15pm making my way over to Los Angeles then Toronto Pearson bound!
I'll be in transit for just over 26 hours but arriving the same day only 4 hours after I left Narita. Holy jet lag batman. My next few days will be spend in the strange world of airports and airplanes where time doesn't really exist. Here's to a final sushi dinner with friends tonight and all the red wine that Singapore airlines will give me.

Cheers, see you in Canada!

p.s I have no explanation for the lacking of the blogging this month. It's been a roller coaster. I plan on more posts upon my return to Canada. I can't even blog in the airport....I have no keyboard. :| aaaaaanyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment