Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Short and sweet, need to pack and sleep.

Here's to a short blog entry to let my readers (are you still following my adventure?) know what I'll be up to for the next few days.

Tomorrow morning bright and early (well - 5pm Toronto time :P) at 6am I'm starting my journey across Japan to end up on top of Mount Fuji.
I'll be making my way to Hiroshima, taking the slow and steady Japan Railways route. 6.5 hours later I should arrive from Shin Iizuka. There I'll take in some sights and meet up with Matthew, the Hiroshima volunteer.
Unfortunately I've got to pack up my things the next morning and make my way to Osaka, another 5.5 hours on the JR. It's a great thing that my kobo reader was sat on by yours truly only two days ago - would have been nice to read the 100 classic novels that came with it...sigh.

Friday, a new day, a new city - I'm going to Nagoya!

Saturday myself, Tom, James and Simeon (volunteers from Nagoya) are making our way over to Mount Fuji for the craziest climb of our lives! It's going to be only a couple chilling degrees when we make it to the summit! :D

I'll be flying back (can't handle any more JR-ing) August 20th to start my first day in the emergency room and my last two weeks in Iizuka.

Here's to not getting lost. Olivia, you can do this! Ganbaru!
Catch you on the flip side guys, watch out for my next update post!

No comments:

Post a Comment